Thursday, June 7, 2012

McCormick Grill Mates BBQ Party!

McCormick Grill Mates BBQ Party!




I was given an amazing opportunity by Crowdtap to be a Grill Ambassador for McCormick Grill Mates! What that means is that I get to host a BBQ Grilling Party for a bunch of my friends with seasonings, BBQ sauce, and Meat Rubs all provided for me by McCormick Grill Mates! I was so excited when I found out that I was chosen to do this party, I immediately wondered what would be in the McCormick Grill Mates kit that Crowdtap ships to "Crowdtappers" (people who work for Crowdtap). I checked the Calendar and decided which date would be best for me within Crowdtap's alloted dates ( I chose May 26).  Crowdtap provided me with a list of items that were in my kit once I was accepted..here is the list:
  • Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
  • Grill Mates® Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
  • Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce
I love to Grill and this seemed like a golden opportunity to show of my Grillin' Skills!


I had a few weeks to prepare for my party, so I started buying meat and putting it in the freezer so I would have enough meat for my McCormick Grill Mates Party without breaking the bank! I bought Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, BBQ Chicken, and Hot & Sweet Sausage.




Various Steaks including Filet Mignon, Top Sirloin, and Rib Eye!





We had various side dishes as well including Grilled Asparagus seasoned with McCormick Grill Mates Steak Seasoning Blend, Corn, Three Pasta Salad seasoned with McCormick Grill Mates Steak Seasoning Blend, Summer Squash, Peppers, Onions, and Tomatoes seasoned with McCormick Grill Mates too!






On the day of the Party, I brought out long tables and covered them with table cloths and decorated the area with chairs and small side tables to create a designated party area....if there is a general spot all the McCormick Grill Mate party goers gather, later on clean up will be easier!




We bought water guns for the kids to play with while we cooked the food... they had so much fun!


I wanted to cook all of the meat myself, but the guys at the party had other plans! I let them cook the burgers, sausage, and hot dogs!





I cooked the steak and vegetables..I had so much fun hosting my McCormick Grill Mates Party!





We all had so much fun! Thanks again Crowdtap, and McCormick Grill Mates!


 Discover for yourself just how versatile McCormick Grill Mates is by hosting your own Grilling Party! You can virtually sprinkle McCormick Grill Mates seasonings on anything Grill related! The sauces and rubs are great too! Go out and give them a try!


1 comment:

  1. Hotdogs, hamburgers, BBQ Chicken, hot & sweet Sausages, corn etc., was everything grilled? That's how a BBQ party should be! Which reminds me, my first BBQ party was really quite hilarious. My cousin’s drunk friend almost grilled his hand because he fell asleep while he was heating the coal. Fortunately, my cousin saw him before the coals were heated. Haha!

    Dione Drabble

    ReplyDelete