Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Madagascar 3 Circus Circle’s Most Wanted Party

            Madagascar 3 Circus Circle’s Most Wanted Party

 


 When I was selected to host the Madagascar 3 Circus Circle's Most Wanted Party, I had my daughter in mind. I knew she would go crazy over a party that was Madagascar themed since she is a huge fan! I was so excited to see what interesting ideas that Crowdtap had for me in the digital party pack that they sent out for this DreamWorks Animation movie! This is what I received:

  • - A crack-a-lackin recipe for Marty's zebra cake
  • - A classic game with a "mad" twist featuring Gloria
  • - Decorations, masks and face paint ideas to get everyone into the Madagascar mood
  • - Fun activities and games to keep the party movin'
The day of the party, I decided to move everything outdoors onto the porch. It was a really nice, sunny day and we had bought the kids water guns to play with. I set up a long table with a table cloth, party favors, snacks, paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins, etc...


I thought that the kids would really enjoy the masks..but they were a little afraid of them! I had to chase them around with the masks asking them if they wanted to design their own masks and they were not very cooperative!



I had to hold the mask in front of some of them because they were not into the mask part of the party what so ever! Some of the grown ups actually enjoyed holding up the masks more lol!

We had a boy that was having a birthday the day after the Madagascar Party, so we decided to get him some gifts and turn it into a Madagascar Birthday Circus Circle's Most Wanted Bash!




After the birthday boy opened his gifts, it was Water Gun Circus Fun Time!


The kids chased each other around the yard squirting one another until they plotted against us grown ups!








We also watched Madagascar and Madagascar 2! Everyone enjoyed watching the movies while playing the puzzles and activities that Crowdtap provided in my digital party pack!



While the kids watched the movies, I put the last touches on the Marty Zebra cake and got it ready for the little Zoosters to enjoy!


Everyone had a great time! Thank you so much, Crowdtap, for providing me with the Digital Party Kit and inspiring a fantastic Madagascar 3 Circus Circle's Most Wanted Party!


1 comment: