Tuesday, February 19, 2013



 

Hotel Transylvania Monster Bowl Party!

 

     As a member of Crowdtap, often you are given opportunities to Host fun Parties, just like the one I hosted for the movie: Hotel Transylvania! Crowdtap is a Word of Mouth company that promotes brands by engaging their members with fun parties, sample and shares, photo challenges and other actions that are easy and fun! For parties and sample and shares, Crowdtap provides you with a kit to aide you with your function. For this action, I was given a digital party kit that included a screening of the movie, Hotel Transylvania!

They also provided me with a mini movie titled: GOODNIGHT MR. FOOT.  They watched this prior to watching the movie:

Here they are watching Goodnight Mr. Foot

 

 

     For my Hotel Transylvania Party, I decided that in the true spirit of the Monster Bowl Party theme, I would have it on the same day as the Super Bowl! That way while the grown ups were watching the game, the children will be occupied with their own party! I bought a bunch of BBQ type food, although going outdoors was not in the cards in the Northwest corner of Connecticut! We did fine with the stove though. We had Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, BBQ Chicken Wings, Beans, Cole Slaw, French Fries, Chips, Candy, Mini Pies, Green Sludge Punch, Scream Cheese (Although I decided NOT to use cheese at all. The kids didn't like the idea of it and my daughter suggested we use Fluff! We gave the screaming guy M&M eyes and served with mini cookies and pretzels to dip!) Sugar Cookies with Peanut Butter Cup eyes, Mini Cup Cakes.

Pulled Pork, Cole Slaw
Beans, Cole Slaw Pulled Pork


BBQ Chicken Wings
Hot Dogs, Fries

Scream Cheese (Made of Fluff with M&M eyes!) Served with Pretzels and mini cookies for dipping


Mini Cupcakes
Green Sludge Punch, Mini Pies

Hotel Transylvania Decorated cups

Pies, Green Sludge, Chips








Sugar Cookies with Mini Reeses peanut butter cup eyes

The kids were so excited to watch the movie! They had plenty of candy to keep them occupied!



     Since the grown ups wanted to watch the game on the big screen, I thought it best to watch the movie on my computer. The monitor is 23", so it was plenty big enough. They grabbed a bag of chocolates and headed in to my computer to watch Hotel Transylvania!




The youngest was so captivated with the "baby"


This is my favorite shot! So cute!





     Some of the grown ups found their way in to check out the scene..I'm pretty sure they secretly just wanted to watch Hotel Transylvania!! The movie was great, but I had already seen it..so I knew it was great prior to the party! I could watch the movie again and have no problem with it. I really enjoyed the all star cast!

My daughter decided that she wanted to dress up like Mavis so she went into her room and this is what she came up with:

Who can resist this cute little face?
Aww, the pouty face!

She decided to color some pictures dressed as Mavis!


     She had so much fun posing as Mavis!! She said that if she could have a Birthday Party like Mavis she would like to have a Monster Band! As long as they don't eat her friends, lol!

     We decided to play around with the HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA GOLDRUN APP to make silly faces and capture people with Hotel Transylvania cast! The kids thought it would be fun to run around and get some of the grown ups too! 







They had so much fun making all of the silly photos! We took a photo of our favorite part of the Super Bowl Halftime
act on TV and made this Hotel Transylvania Photo!

Here's Beyonce and Mavis!

 

 We then decided to hop on Facebook and check out the Hotel Transylvania Monsterize Me App!

If I could have a super power, I wish I could Fly! I would be able to go anywhere fast!

     I had a lot of fun hosting this party. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The grown ups got to watch the Superbowl with minimal interruptions, the kids got to watch Hotel Transylvania and had a bunch of activities and goodies. It was a win/win Monster Bowl Party! Thank you Crowdtap for the Digital Party Kit! If you are interested in joining Crowdtap and hosting your own parties, go to:

 www.crowdtap.com

1 comment:

  1. Exploring the intersection of business acumen and healthcare excellence, a BBA in Healthcare Operations opens doors to a dynamic career in managing the intricate systems of healthcare delivery. From optimizing processes to ensuring quality care, this program equips you with the skills to make a meaningful impact in the ever-evolving healthcare landscape. Ready to embark on a journey where business meets healthcare innovation? Discover more about the transformative power of a BBA in Healthcare Operations today!

    BBA in Healthcare Operations

    ReplyDelete