Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Durex Sexplorers Pleasure Party

As a member of Crowdtap, often I am given a chance to Host fun parties and sample and shares. What this means is a brand that Crowdtap collaborates with sends me a bunch of their products and I get to create a party or host a sample and share with all of my friends and family! For this Party, I was given a very large box full of goodies from Durex! This was an Adults Only exclusive party!


Here's what was included in the kit:

  • Durex Play Allure
  • Durex Play Discover
  • Durex Play Vibrations
  • Durex Play Ring of Bliss
  • Durex Play Delight
  • Durex Massage & Play Soothing Touch
  • Durex Massage Play Temptations Variety Pack
  • Durex Utopia
  • Durex Performax Intense
  • Durex Extra Sensitive Ribbed
  • Durex Extra Sensitive
  • Durex Avanti
  • Durex Tropical Flavors
  • 10 sets of Foreplay Dice
  • 10 IOU Sex Coupon Books
  • 10 Love Boxes with 3 condoms
  • 10 Performax Intense 3 ct condom packs
  • 10 Black Bags & Tissue Paper
  • Never Have I Ever... card game
  • Sex Picture of the Day cards
  • Party Coasters
  • A Lover’s Massage Book

My goodness there was a lot of stuff in the kit! Durex also sent a Party booklet with instructions on how to divvy up all of the goodies for your guests. There were 10 Black Gift bags with tissue paper to send the goodies home with your guests in.

This is what the goody bags looked like
This was my "special" goody bag!

Since I have mostly guy friends, I decided to invite mostly guys and if my guy friends had girlfriends I told them to bring them along too! They were all excited about getting free Durex products! It seemed like my guy friends actually enjoyed it more because there were mostly dudes..so they could joke around with each other and not feel like they had to be censored. Only one guy brought his girlfriend! 







 

 

We all played I've Never...the card game! This is a drinking game that is packed with crazy questions and even crazier activities! Hidden secrets will come out!


The theme of this party being Durex "Sex"plorers put everyone in a silly mood!! The guys were teasing each other and laughing! The one other girl that came to the party seemed a little shy at first, but before I knew it she was laughing and whooping it up just like everyone else! I think having mostly guys was a success! Usually the men buy the Durex products anyway, so why not have a party where they are given to them for free!




If you are interested in hosting your own parties or sample and shares through Crowdtap, check out there site! Go to:

www.crowdtap.com



No comments:

Post a Comment