Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Zicam — Sample and Share

The Pre-Cold™ Program

As a Crowdtap Member, often you are given the opportunity to Sample a product and Share that product with friends and family. In this instance, I was given the privilege of Sampling and Sharing Zicam RapidMelts Cold Remedy. Crowdtap often sends out kits to help with your sample and shares. Here is what Crowdtap sent me in my Zicam kit:

Items
  • - 6 boxes of Zicam® Rapid Melts® (1 for you, 5 for your friends)
  • - 1 sampling insert with instructions and product info
When I received the samples, I thought to myself..I'm not sick right now...when should I start taking the Zicam RapidMelts..The answer is immediately! This is a Pre-Cold Medicine! What it does is help you to fight off the cold before it even starts and if you do get a cold..Zicam helps to reduce the duration and effects of said cold. This is what it says on the box:

    • Shortens the length of a cold when taken at the first sign of a cold 
    • Quick dissolve tablets
    • Non-drowsy, non-habit forming
    • Homeopathic
    • Use as directed
    •  Clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken within 24 hours





These are the drugs facts for Zicam Rapidmelts:


For my Sample and share, with the nature of this particular sample and share..I didn't have a party to promote this product..it didn't seem feasible to hold a party for Pre Cold Remedy Medicine. So, what I did was this..I invited a bunch of my friends and family over to watch a movie and have pizza! After the movie and people were getting ready to leave..I pulled out my samples of Zicam and told them about my Crowdtap sample and share for this product. I gave them all a free box of Zicam to take home with them, asking each one to enjoy the free bottle and to feel free to keep me updated on how it worked for them. I then asked if they would be open to taking a few photos for me holding their free box of Zicam. They were more than happy to oblige!









While I was taking photos of everyone with their free box of Zicam RapidMelts, I noticed that I had a photo of the Cold Monster from the Zicam ads sitting on the table from an earlier Crowdtap Zicam challenge, (Crowdtap has many challenges and opportunities! www.crowdtap.com) so I thought maybe some of my friends and maybe even the kids would like to take a photo with the Cold Monster! Here are a few photos of my family posing with the Zicam Cold Monster:



This one is my favorite!
After everyone went home, I decided to look on the internet at the Zicam website. I found the coolest thing on their site! It's a Cold Monster Tracker! You can type in your zip code and see if your location is a Hot spot for Cold symptoms! If you would like to check your area to see if your safe from the Cold Monster, you can check the Cold Monster Tracker Here: http://www.zicam.com/monstertracker

If you visit the Cold Monster Tracker link provided above, you can print a FREE Coupon for Zicam!
My experience with Zicam RapidMelts has definitely been a positive one. I've noticed how people in New England have been complaining about a really nasty cold that's going around..but I have yet to get it. The people who received the Zicam RapidMelts samples have reported no sickness as well. I think that Zicam has found a permanent spot in my medicine cabinet as well as theirs!

DON'T LET THE COLD MONSTER CATCH YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment