Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Influenster Vox box for Palmolive Fresh Infusions

I was chosen by Influenster to share a bottle of Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap with a friend, and to try the rest myself. I was also given coupons to hand out to all my friends who were interested in the product. When I signed up for the Kitchen product Influenster challenge, I had no idea what product that they were sending me. They like to keep it a surprise, which makes being an Influenster so much fun!




When I received my package, I couldn't believe the size of the products! There were 3 full size 16fl oz bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap in the "Vox" box, in three different scents!
 


 I received Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. I gave away the Lemon Thyme to my friend, and also gave her a coupon..and I kept the other two bottles. I'm using Ginger White Tea right now..and I love the scent! It's my favorite scent because it smells so fresh. While washing dishes, the dishwater stayed bubbly and foamy to whole time..and my dishes rinsed clean with no residue. I noticed how easy the stuck on food particles came off with this dish soap. I highly recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes! You can buy Palmolive Fresh Infusions at Walmart and Target!

Here's a link to the Palmolive website:

 http://www.colgate.com/app/Palmolive/US/EN/HomePage.cwsp


No comments:

Post a Comment