Thursday, June 13, 2013

'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Premiere Viewing Party

 



As a member of Crowdtap, often you are blessed with the opportunity to host parties and give out samples to your friends to help promote brands. I was so lucky to be chosen to host a Premiere Viewing Party for The Real Housewives of New Jersey for the new season that started Sunday, June 2 on Bravo!

If you watch TRHONJ, then you know that this show is packed full of amazing clothes, teased hair, drinks, and DRAMA galore!! I thought the best way to watch the premiere of Season 5 is to dress up like the Real Housewives, make a bunch of crazy drinks, and gossip with ladies!

Crowdtap and Bravo (Real Housewives of New Jersey) hooked me up with an amazing party kit and 2 gift cards to help with my party! I received a $25 gift card for party accessories and a $15 gift card to iTunes to make a cool "Jersified" play list for my party! I decided to have pizza, and cocktails!

Cranberry Pomegranate Martinis!







Here's my Real Housewives of New Jersey Playlist:

1. Mambo Italiano   Dean Martin
2. Livin' on a Prayer  Bon Jovi
3. That's Amore  Dean Martin
4. Bad Things   Meiko
5. Money Can't Buy You Class   Countess Luann
6. Rockstar  Melissa Gorga
7. How many Times   Melissa Gorga
8. Bitch  Meredith Brooks
9. Hollaback Girl  Gwen Stefani
10. Humps   Fergie

Watching with the ladies made the premiere so fun! We laughed and made fun of some of the faces that the ladies made!


It was so much fun watching the show! I love how the little girls seemed totally unaffected by their parents actions..they just want to have fun and be happy!

 











As usual, this was a very Teresa heavy episode!

You could tell how the older daughter felt about them meeting after not being invited to the birthday!

 I decided to try and make myself look like one of the Real Housewives! Here's a photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment